Please note that Covid-19 safety protocols are in place at Mind and Body Works in accordance with HSE guidelines.
Andrew McLellan MIACP
Andrew McLellan MIACP, is a fully accredited psychotherapist and clinical supervisor (Relational Gestalt approach) with a private practice in Wicklow Street, Dublin City Centre, Dublin 2. Andrew has years of experience working with adult clients (18+) experiencing a wide range of emotional and psychological issues and life challenges. Andrew welcomes private clients who have identified a need for professional help and support with recent or recurring issues.
Issues Andrew works with
Andrew has years of experience helping adult clients (18+) with issues such as:
- anxiety [read more]
- bereavement, loss, fear of death
- chronic and serious illness
- emotions - difficulty expressing, managing
- family conflict
- gender identity e.g. dysphoria - facilitating exploration; informed support through transition [read more]
- identity struggles
- lack of meaning or direction in life
- relationships (personal, family, professional)
- social anxiety, isolation loneliness
- sexuality or sexual orientation [read more]
and many other life crises and issues. Please call Andrew if you have a question about a particular issue.